We ask all participating schools to include rider photo permission in their consent forms to their parents and guardians.
How we use photos
- We will assume participating schools have received consent for their riders’ photos to be used, unless told otherwise.
- We aim to follow British Cycling photography guidelines for under 16s, which essentially means that photos will be restricted to on-the-bike shots which involve racing or training activities; no off-the-bike shots of individuals or small groups will be used without specific permission.
- No riders in photos are identified by names.
- In the text of race reports on our website, riders are referred to by first names only.
- Where necessary, we use low-res photos to limit rider identification.
- We will always remove specific photos on request.
If you have any concerns or suggestions about how we use photographs, please contact us.